Postgraduate students are accommodated in Gryphon House, which offers an independent yet supported residential experience on the doorstep of Monash University’s Clayton campus. Our postgraduate residents are keenly involved in College life, with many occupying roles as College Tutors.
Gryphon House Residents enjoy architecturally designed modern apartments and a beautiful shared common space where you can study, relax and socialise. You will also be part of the Mannix community and can connect with our many services, supports and social opportunities.
Your own 23sqm room with:
– Queen bed and bedside table
– Flat-screen television and mini-bar fridge
– Split cycle air conditioning
– Built-in desk, chair and shelving
– Fully equipped en-suite bathroom
– Wardrobe and drawers
– Internet access
– Smoke alarm, automatic sprinkler, locks on all doors and windows
– Iron and ironing board
– Lounge chair and coffee table
- 20 meals per week, lovingly prepared by our College chefs and served in our Dining Hall
- 24/7 access to the College pastoral care and security services
- Social lounge with desktop computer and television plus kitchen area that includes a microwave, refrigerator, sink, bench space and dishwasher
- Access to all College flagship programs and events, including tutorials, sports, Formal Dinners, and social activities, offering you plenty of opportunities to settle in, enhance your learning and make life-long friends.
- Access to College facilities, including sports court, library, gym, study rooms, social lounges, laundry facilities, gardens and secure bike shed
- Weekly room cleaning
- Linen, including sheets, pillows, blankets, a duvet and towels
- Learn more about how to apply here
- Learn more about fees here