Safety & Convenience
Enjoy the safety and convenience that comes from living in a catered and secure community located opposite the southern end of Monash University’s Clayton campus. Yes, you can roll out of bed and be in class in 5 minutes flat! You’ll enjoy home-cooked, delicious meals everyday and will have residential support staff you can rely on 24/7. Our facilities and gardens provide you with endless opportunities to effortlessly connect with others, unwind after a long day or to have fun with new friends. Mannix residents look out for and care for one another. If you need help, many people will be there for you. If you want to be free to embrace the best student experience at Monash University, start your future at Mannix College.
Read about our commitment to Respectful relationships here.
The facilities & services you will enjoy at Mannix include:
- 24/7 pastoral care
- Dining room serving up delicious meals daily
- Unlimited Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 100m walk to the Monash Bus Interchange (which services all of Melbourne)
- Common rooms
- Student kitchen
- Library with computers, printer, scanner and photocopier
- Communal vegetable garden
- Gym (residents can also access a Monash Sport membership at a 50% discounted rate)
- Basketball court
- Table tennis table
- Television lounges with Foxtel / cable television
- BBQ area
- Function/recreation facilities
- Fully-equipped laundry
- Parking onsite
Save the date; new resident applications for the 2023 academic year open on Sunday 2 August. Run, don’t walk..
Mannix offers you safety, security, fun and support – all under the one roof! Our community is nourished by our superb facilities and gardens.
Mannix is fully-catered with every student enjoying delicious meals together in the Dining Hall every day. Explore our sample menu.
Engagement & Service
Leadership positions give students superb opportunities for developing their leadership skills and undertaking community service.